It is the perfect solution for your various non-Bluetooth home audio systems or car speakers to achieve the ideal wireless audio. No battery, easy to use, convenient and compact design makes your audio system look smooth and beautiful. A connection range of up to 33 feet allows you to get rid of messy cables and experience wireless music.
Wireless Type: Bluetooth
High Definition Support: None
Sound Track: Double
WIFI Standard: None
Support AAC: No
Support Apt-x: No
Support Memory Card: No
Feature 1: Bluetooth Transmitter For TV
Feature 2: Bluetooth Car Kit Music Adapter
Feature 3: 3.5MM Jack Bluetooth AUX Audio Music Receiver
Feature 4: Bluetooth A2DP Stereo
Feature 5: For PC TV Speakers Bluetooth transmitter tv
Feature 6: wireless Bluetooth AUX audio receiver
Feature 7: Powered by USB
Feature 8: 100% High quality
Feature 9: Each device be tested rigorous before shipped out, Guaranteed 100% Good
Operation Range: Up to 10m / 33ft (without any blocking objects)
Technologies: BT5.0, A2DP, AVRCP (receiver mode only)
Transmitter mode: red LED light is on
Receiver mode: blue LED light is on
Weight: 3.2g (0.11oz)
When you first insert KN320, the light is red, it is in TX Mode (transmitter), which does not automatically switch to RX Mode. You have to unplug the KN320 then insert it again, the light will turn blue, and it is in RX Mode (receiver) now.
Sometimes when you are in the same mode for a long time, you need to repeat unplug and insert twice and it will switch to the other mode, please remember:
Red light: TX mode, blue light: RX mode
Transmitter mode (red light):
1. Connect the KN320 to your power supply, switch to flashing red light;
2. Use the 3.5mm AUX / RCA cable to connect the KN320 to your Bluetooth no. TV / PC / laptop / CD / MP3 / MP4 player;
3. Turn on your Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth headset in pairing mode.
4. Place it near KN320, then it will automatically pair with your Bluetooth earphones or Bluetooth speakers (once paired successfully, the red light will stop flashing). Then you can listen to the sound from TV / PC / Laptop to Bluetooth headset / Bluetooth speaker.
Receiver mode (blue light):
1. Plug the KN320 to your USB power supply, switch to blinking blue light;
2. Use the 3.5mm AUX / RCA cable to connect the KN320 to your Bluetooth no. Car / wired speaker / amplifier;
3. Open the Bluetooth of your tablet / smartphone, search for KN320, then pair it (once paired successfully, the blue light will stop flashing). Then you can listen the sound from tablet / smartphone to your car / wired speaker / amplifier.