This digital power amplifier board with high fidelity and two-channel stereo sound quality; Input voltage is DC 12 ~ 30V, audio input supports Bluetooth, TF card, AUX 3.5mm audio line input, can be directly connected to cellphone, MP3, etc. Power amplifier board It also comes with a volume adjustment feature, which rotates the chirp potentiometer clockwise to zoom in and counterclockwise to decrease.
Maximum Power Per Channel: 100W
Channels: 2 (2.0)
Input voltage: DC12-30V
Amp Chip: TDA7498
Support Format: FLAC/APE/MP3/WMA/WAV
Current: more than 3A
Output power: 100W*2
Audio input: Bluetooth, TF card, AUX
Number of channels: two channels
Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth 5.0
Output impedance: 4~8 ohm Speaker
Bluetooth instructions Operating Mode :
When the power amplifier board is connected to the power supply and the Bluetooth is not connected, the Bluetooth indicator will flash quickly. When the Bluetooth connection is successful, the Bluetooth indicator will stop flashing. When the song is playing, the Bluetooth indicator flashes slowly.
1. Connect the power input to the DC12-30V power supply. When the power is on, the power indicator will light red and the blue light will flash blue.
2. Connect the audio input to the audio source, such as MP3, cellphone, computer, TF card, etc.
3. Connect the audio output to the speaker, paying attention to the positive and negative.
Bluetooth / TF card volume hole:
When audio input use Bluetooth or TF card, you can connect the power cord to the three "+ VOL -" holes to adjust the volume and switch songs.
1. "+" and "VOL" connection: short connection to play the previous song,
2. Connection "-" and "VOL": short connection to play the next song, long connection to reduce the volume