Autoradio 4022D 4.1" 1 Din Car Radio Audio Stereo USB AUX FM Audio Player Radio Station With Remote Control Car Audio
Display Size: 4"
Material Type: Metal+Plastics Car Radio
Resolution: 800*480 Auto Audio Stereo Autoradio Bluetooth
Item Weight: 0.8kg
Special Features: Radio Tuner
Item Size: 18.5*9.5*5.6 cm 1 din 4022d Car Radio
Model Name: 4022d 4.1 inch 1 Din Car Radio
OSD Language: Russian
Out Power: 4 * 45 W One Din Car Player
Radio Response Bandwidth: 87.5-108 MHz MP3 Audio Player Car Stereo
Display: 4.1 inch digital TFT screen
Remote Control: Without Battery
Steering Wheel Control Remote: Without Battery
Car DVDCar Radio 1 din 4022d Car Radio Auto Audio Stereo FM Bluetooth 2.0 Rear View Camera usb aux Steering Wheel Remote Control
- 4.1 inch digital TFT screen
- With SD / MMC card slot, with USB 2.0 port
- Bluetooth 2.0, support hands-free calls
- 2 way audio output, 1 way video input
- Support high capacity TF card
- Display song words and names
- With rear camera function,the best backup cameras eliminate dangerous blind spots. Protect your car around of kids and little pets.
- 2 remote controls are powered by 2 CR 2025 batteries
- Max support 32G memory card
Working Voltage:Dc 10.8V-14.8V
Decoding chip:All wisdom C500
Screen size:4.1 inches
Radio band:FM single band FM1, FM2, FM3
SD card slot:Mini TF card
Plug type:ISO universal plug
Supported audio formats:MP3/WMA/WAV/OGG/FLAC/APE
Supported video formats:RM/RMVB/MP4/FLV/MKV/3GP/AVI/ASF/SWFMP1/MP2
1. Mount the camera to your car's license plate area, back window, or any other suitable place
2. Adjust the lens of the camera to its best position.
3. Connect power wire (red and black) to your vehicle DC 12V power system.
4. Connect the video output (yellow wire) of the car backup camera to the display in your vehicle.
Q1. Why the car radio can't turn on ?
- Please check the Voltage of car radio: DC 12V
- When you test this car radio, you can combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Black line to negative power supply.
- Replace the same type of insurance to test the car radio.
Note: Please must use our power cables to connect our car radio, it is not possible to insert the original car plug directly into our machine.
Q2. Why the car radio will show "No Signal" when we reversing?
> Please check if the camera's line is properly connected to the car radio.
> Note: The video port of rear camera must insert the "CAMIN" port of car radio.
Q3. Why the car radio will show time after we turn off this?
- That time clock is a function for the car radio ,that can't be removed. In fact that car radio had been turn off, it save the time are more convenience for people to see,
- If you didn't need this, you need to unplug the power positive and negative.
Q4. Why haven't sound in car radio when playing the music?
- When you are not using our original audio cable, please check if your audio cable is suitable for our camera.
- Please check if there is any collision between the lines.
- If the line is connected, there will be no sound when the speaker cable touches the speaker cable. There is also no sound when the power cord touches the speaker cable.
- If the problem still here, please use a single speaker to connect a group of audio cables to test the car radio. The four speaker cables are connected separately to see if there is any sound.