Car Wash 12V Car Washer Gun Pump High Pressure Cleaner Car Care Portable Washing Machine Electric Cleaning Auto Device
Interface Material: Alloy
Body Material: Alloy
Handle Type: Finger Grip
Water Spray Type: Water Column
With Water Pipes: Yes
Water Pipes Length: 5-10m
Nozzle Material: Alloy
- 12V DC diaphragm pump. The pump is equipped with a pressure switch. When the switch on the outlet pipe is closed, the motor will automatically cut off the power and stop working
- High cost performance. The car wash adopts DC 12V power supply design, which can be used directly on the car, which is convenient, practical, safe and reliable.
- Low power consumption: Long service life
Current: about 5-6A
Maximum pressure: 0.68Mpa
General pressure: 0.4-0.5 MPA
Maximum flow: 4L / min Size: 160X100X60mm
Power supply: DC 12V cigarette lighter power supply: about 70W
Working current: 6A Pressure: 0.68Mpa Flow: 4L / min
Scope of Use:
Vehicle cleaning, ship, beverage, carpet cleaning, ground cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment.
- electric sprayer for agricultural production can also be retrofitted with a hand-held sprayer into a electric sprayer (a miniature water pump can be directly installed on the hand-held sprayer, and a battery or portable lamp can be equipped).
- to solve the vehicles, ships, yachts, boats and other in the use of food, washing, bathing, toilets, flushing water.
- food and beverage processing and processing equipment, to achieve the transfer of fluid food, distribution, filling, etc.
- domestic water supply. For example, water-saving toilet, water-saving toilet, electric toilet, water pipe pressurization system, etc.
- the solar industry.
- water purification industry. For example, purification equipment, water treatment equipment, drinking fountains, water purification machines, etc. Can be a tissue softener, water dispenser, coke machine, Supporting production enterprises such as juicers, dishwashers, sterilizers, solar bonsai, automobile glass washing machines, etc.
- Other equipment and systems that require liquid transfer, injection and metering, such as garbage trucks, sprinklers, carpet cleaning equipment, Ground cleaning equipment, vehicle cleaning equipment, road construction equipment, dishwashers, medical equipment, chemical equipment, chemical prevention equipment, disinfection equipment, cooling systems, booster systems, etc.
Method of use:
1. The direction of the arrow on the pump is the outlet.
2. The wire is not divided into positive and negative.
3. The pump can be placed in any direction.
Precautions for use:
1. Do not immerse in water.
2. The pressure adjustment screw cannot be adjusted at will. Before leaving the factory, the pressure has been adjusted. If it is adjusted at will, it is easy to increase the reflux pressure and burst the water pipe. 3. The water inlet must be equipped with filtering device, and impurities cannot enter. Otherwise, it is easy to block the water pump, resulting in reduced pressure and even no water.
Common faults and troubleshooting:
1. there is electricity, the pump does not rotate. Check that the wires behind the motor fall off.
2. The water pump rotates and sprays water, but the fog is small and the pressure decreases. Turn on the water pump and check whether there are sundries in the pump chamber. Whether the motor bracket is loose, tighten the screws. Note that the inlet and outlet valves cannot be installed in reverse.
3. After the pump is used for half a year or one year, the pressure drop and spray quantity are small. Turn on the water pump and tighten the motor bracket screws. Change the direction of the small die in the cavity up and down, or change the small grinding plate.