Faucet Shower Head Bathroom Spray Wash Face Basin Water Tap External Shower Head Toilet Hold Filter Flexible Hair Washing Shower
Hand-held sink sprayer for:
Dog shower, animal bath
Rinsing the newborn
Seniors and family
Kitchen sink washing
Product Name: Bathroom Sink Faucet Sprayer Set
Install: 1/2 inch connect
Sprayer size: about 110mm x 60mm
Weight: about 400g
Extendable hose: 1.5m
- Two water outlets: tap or shower water.
-Various uses, suitable for washing toilets, pets, and shampoo, etc.
-Wall-mounted suction cup, convenient to install, with an adapter to connect water tap and sprayer.
-Flexible white stretch allows you to adjust the length.
-With the distributor to switch the water outlet.
-The negative ion particles effectively filter stains in the water.
1. Functional Sink Hose Sprayer Kit - Comes with a handheld showerhead kit, diverter valve, hose, and showerhead holder bracket. This faucet sprayer set is versatile and perfect for washing hair, bathing animals, filling buckets, caring for the elderly, rinsing a newborn baby and more to work efficiently. Connects to existing bathroom or utility sink for easy faucet spray washing. Connects only to sink faucets with removable aerators, not suitable for shower arms and showerheads.
2. 3 Way Diverter Valve- The faucet diverter is made of sturdy solid brass metal, made in one piece. Polished chrome, wear-resistant, high quality, and built to last. Designed with a large water flow channel without flow restriction. A metal handle lever turns smoothly to convert the water flow between the hand shower and the faucet aerator.
3. No Drill Shower Head Holder - A free shower head holder to hold the hand shower. Quality all-metal brass material, tough and wear-resistant. The shiny polished chrome finish makes it more sparkle in your bathroom. Easy to install in minutes without a plumber. No screws, no drilling, and no harm to the wall surface. But do not install on the glass, mirror. After installation, dry for 48 hours before use.
4. Long Telescopic Shower Hose- The elastic telescopic shower hose is made of premium PP plastic, which is non-toxic, high pressure resistant, and durable to use.
1. Remove the spout from the original faucet.
2. Install the appropriate conversion wire.
3. Then install the diverter valve on the conversion thread.
4. Open the caps on both ends of the telescopic tube in turn, taking care not to lose the seal.
5. Install one end of the telescopic tube directly onto the diverter valve.
6. Then install the other end of the telescopic tube directly on the shower.
7. Then wipe down the installed wall with a dry towel.
8. Install the bracket without a punch in an appropriate position.
9. Finally, install the shower.
(Note: the length of the stretched tube is about 0.9m, and the length in the contracted state is about 30cm)