1 DIN Car Radio Car audio FM Bluetooth MP3 Audio Player Bluetooth cellphone Handfree USB/SD Car Stereo Radio In Dash Aux Input
Display Size: 2.5"
Material Type: plastic+aluminum
Item Weight: 0.5kg
Special Features: Radio Tuner
Item Size: 18.8*14.2*5.8
Model Name: JSD520
OSD Language: English
Out Power: 4*50w
Radio Response Bandwidth: 87-108Hz
Operation Demonstration link: youtu.be/WSXCujcnjZk
- Bluetooth Specification: V2.0
- Supports advanced audio distribution profile
- Off time display function
- Digital high-quality FM stereo radio
- Preset 18 stations ( frequency: 87.5-108 MHz )
- Support USB / SD / MMC card reader
Support Audio: MP3 / WMA / APE / FLAC / WAV etc.
MP3 randomized, 10 track up / down playback
Electronic control volume treble, bass, balance and fader
Multiple EQ scene selection: Jazz, rock, pop, classical, etc.
Mute and loud control
L / R RCA audio output jacks
4-channel high power output ( 4 loud speaker )
Support modes: BT / APE / WAV / WMA / MP3 / FM
The remote control battery ( not included ): CR2025
Tuning Range: 87.5 - 108.0MHz
Sensitivity: Less than 20db
Stereo Separation: More than 25db
SNR: More than 60db
12V Machine: 11 - 16V
Note: This machine is 12V machine, not according to the 24V power supply
Quiescent current speaker impedance: 4 ohm
Frequency Response: 20 - 20000Hz
Fuse Red: 1A Yellow: 15A
Type: Car MP3 Player
Special Function : FM Radio, Bluetooth, Hands-free calls, MP3 Player, USB flash disk
Output Power : 4 x 60W
Voltage : 12V
Music Source: SD card, 3.5mm stereo headphone jack, Cellphone, Flash drive
1 x JSD - 520 Car Radio
1 x Remote Control ( without battery)
1 x Wire
1 x User Manual
FAQ: (Car Radio )
Q1.Why the car radio can't be turned on ?
- Please check the voltage of car radio : DC 12V
- When you test this car radio, you can combine the red and yellow wires and connect them to the positive side of the power supply. Black line to negative power supply.
- Replace the same type of insurance to test the car radio.
Note: Please use our power cables to connect our car radio, it is not possible to insert the original car plug directly into our machine.
Q2.Why will car radio show time after we turn off that ?
- The time clock is a function of car radio , which can't be removed. In fact , when car radio had been turned off, it keep the time playing to be more convenient for people.
- If you didn't need this, you need to unplug the power cable in positive and negative.
Q3.Why no sounds in car radio when playing the music?
- When you are not using our original audio cable, please check if your audio cable is suitable for our camera.
- Please check if there is any collision between the lines.
> If the line is connected, there will be no sound when the speaker cable touches the speaker cable. There is also no sound when the power cord touches the speaker cable.
> If the problem still here, please use a single speaker to connect a group of audio cables to test the car radio. The four speaker cables are connected separately to check if there is any sound.
Q4.Why can't you search FM?
- No radio antenna inserted.
- Please check if the radio antenna is plugged in. Please insert more antennas several times to make it well connected.
- The signal of your location is not good. Please go to the better place to test again.
- The radio antenna on the car is broken/no effective ; please replace the radio antenna and test again;
Q5.Why can't you connect the Bluetooth of car radio?
- Open the phone settings interface, then open the Bluetooth in the Bluetooth function, search for Bluetooth devices and find the player's Bluetooth model to be paired; if you need a pairing code, enter 0000; if not, try 1234 or 123456.
- Please try to use another mobile phone to test this function. All methods are correct and still cannot use Bluetooth, Please unplug the plug on the back of the player and plug it in after 3 minutes.